Information

Since 1860 pumps and firefighting equipment in Saxony

Successful all over the world

Sixfold increase in sales in the last 20 years with firefighting equipment and pumps for industry, biogas and agriculture and 120 employees: The PF Pumpen und Feuerlöschtechnik GmbH with its brand JOHSTADT has a long tradition and a very successful development in the last years. The company history started in 1860, when Friedrich August Flader founded a braziery. From the beginning hand operated pumps for firefighting were produced under the brand of E.C. Flader. Later firefighting vehicles and pumps for industrial purposes completed the product range.

Already then the company site was situated just a few meters away from the Bohemian border in the Saxon Jöhstadt (Ore Mountains). Despite no rail or autobahn access the management held on to the location until today. Since the mid-1990s high investments in product development led to a wide range of pumps for industry, agriculture and firefighting. Continuous development ensures that the products fulfill the high requirements of the national und international markets.

Today the products are delivered to all continents. The export ratio of 70 percent exceeds the Saxon as well as the German average. On a 5,000 m² production area the employees guarantee the high quality standard with CNC machines and CAD workstations. Moreover the company provides high quality technical support, advice and service worldwide.

It steadily expands: In 2012 a new production hall and in 2015 a new warehouse were dedicated. And by the continuous vocational training of new professionals the company ensures its further needs of young akilled ataff and lays the foundation for further growth.

Show company history
Show directions

Company history
Directions

PF Pumpen und Feuerlöschtechnik GmbH
Zechensteig 225
09477 Jöhstadt
Germany

Phone: +49 37343 81-0
Fax: +49 37343 81-287
E-mail: General Inquiries